IT Support Engineer, Desktops, Printers, PDQ, Cabling, Aberdeen, Friday 1st Dec, 1 day, £Good
Our client is embarking on some branch relocations at some of their various sites around the UK, and require support from a IT Support Engineer for half a day, on Friday 1st December, to help with IT issues and ensure the equipment is working correctly and tested. This would be for 5 hours, starting from 07:30am to 12:30am and onsite at their site based in Aberdeen, Scotland. A runbook will also be provided in due course and prior to the start date.
The below is some of the following tasks and activities which will require support on the day:
- Checking that all PC’S/Laptops & Printers are working correctly.
- Check all cabling is correctly inserted and also is neat/tidy within the comms cabinets
- Re-configuring PDQ Card Machines and test they are working as expected
- Liaising with the End User Support Team to troubleshoot any issues
- Any additional support as and when required on the day, whilst ensuring that the manager is happy that nothing is outstanding.
- Excellent communication and punctual skills – you will be working closely with the branch manager and end user support teams on the day.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, under pressure.
- Previous experience within a similar role of hands on IT Support/Floorwalking
If you have the skills and experience, then please send your CV in for review