Class 2 Driver Immediate start – Days
Pure Staff have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified HGV Class 2 Driver in Cumbernauld, Glasgow.
Pure Staff specialise in the recruitment of HGV drivers for the logistics distribution and supply chain industry and have clients based all over England, Wales and Scotland. We offer drivers work that suits their needs, suitability, and personal lives.
we are looking for day drivers who can meet the below specifications:
- Multidrop (8-30 drops, 20 on average) of groceries
- Average shift is 12 hours
- Manual offloading of the vehicle (home deliveries)
- Monday to Saturday (any 4 days per week)
- Daily Vehicle checks.
- A professional manner when dealing with the end customer.
- Ability to complete a 2 day induction prior to work starting.
- Always Wearing the correct PPE whilst working (safety Boots and Hi-Vis).
The ideal candidate:
- HGV Class 2 Licence (you will be driving a 7.5T and Class 2)
- 6 Months Class 2 experience is preferred for this role
- a Valid Digital tacho card.
- a Valid CPC.
- Clean Driving Licence with no more than 6 points (No TT TS MS DR DD codes)
Start times can vary but we are looking for Class 2 drivers who can start between 05:00 – 06:00.
Class 2 Driver Pay Rate:
Days Monday to Saturday 13 Per Hour
Candidates of Pure Staff DO NOT pay weekly Umbrella Margins and/or or Payroll Processing Fees.
Please note, the above rate quoted does not include holiday pay as holiday pay is paid separately when you book annual leave.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity for an ongoing position
- Paid holiday
- Experienced and knowledgeable consultants
- Weekly pay
To apply for the HGV Class 2 Driver vacancy, please press APPLY NOW and a member of the driving team would be more than happy to discuss this role further with yourself or answer any questions you may have.
NO Limited Company Contractors
Refer an HGV/LGV driver and after they have worked for us for 200 hours of continual work the referee will receive 200. T&Cs apply.