Field Sales Solutions has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as a Business Development Manager (Ferrero Foodservice Account)!
This is your opportunity to work for Field Sales Solutions, a leading field marketing company. We represent the fastest growing confectionery company in the UK. Whilst you will be employed by Field Sales Solutions, you will be assigned to work for one of our largest clients Ferrero.
Would you thrive with a varied role?
Are you an energetic career building individual?
Do you have the desire to become a sales leader?
Within the Business Development Manager role, you will be working with iconic brands such as Ferrero Rocher, Kinder, Nutella, Tic Tac & Thornton s!
We are looking for an outgoing & personable Individual to develop an impressive sales career.
Whether you are new to field sales or looking for that next exciting challenge. You will be visiting new and existing customers within your geographical territory. Meeting new people daily, starting conversations and then converting those dialogues into amazing return on investment.
In return for joining us as our Business Development Manager we can offer you a £25,500 + Bonus 15% + Company Car + Fuel card
Ideal Location: Edinburgh / Glasgow – applications from the surrounding area will also be considered.
Territory: Scotland + North West + North East England. (AB, CA, DD, DG, DL, G, KY, EH, LA, NE, TD, PH, IV, KW)
What will you need to be our Business Development Manager?
- Great communicator at all levels.
- Be energetic, enthusiastic & driven.
- Self-motivated, with a disciplined approach to territory management.
- A resilient and optimistic attitude towards reaching your targets.
- Strong attention to detail, whilst being organised & analytical.
- A desire for personal development and growth with a passion to take your career – as well as the Ferrero UK brand – from strength to strength.
- Ideally, previous experience within an FMCG or Foodservice role, with knowledge of the sales & negotiation process (but not essential).
The tasty bit
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this Business Development Manager role also offers a variety of delicious benefits including:
- Performance related bonus.
- Company car & Fuel card.
- Best in class training & support to help you reach your potential.
- Holiday accrual with length of service.
- Incentive program.
- Opportunities for career development.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving licence.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership – We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return – We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership – We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.