PHP Developer – Hybrid/Edinburgh
I am looking for a PHP Developer with over 5 years experience to join a consultancy that helps clients design, develop and optimise digital technologies. You will need exceptional attention to detail in both your technical architecture and coding standards.
- Exposure MVC CMS/frameworks like Laravel/Sulu/Symphony.
- Confident and proficient in modern PHP 7+ development: Composer, OOP, namespaces, etc.
- MySQL, MariaDB DB management.
- Used a Front End CSS framework, ideally Bootstrap (4+).
- Sentry/Rollbar exposure and analytical skills for troubleshooting errors and finding efficient solutions.
- A strong understanding of git source control
- Understanding of cloud hosting.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing team in a dynamic environment. The successful applicant will have the chance to make a real impact on the products being developed. In return for your expertise, a salary of up to £55,000 awaits. Apply now and be part of this journey! If this sounds like the ideal opportunity, please contact us or click apply NOW for immediate consideration. Perhaps you’ve read this and thought I know who this describes! , get in touch with me and let me know.
Bright Purple is an equal opportunities employer: we are proud to work with clients who share our values of diversity and inclusion in our industry.