Area Manager Edinburgh Up to 32,000
Are you ready for your first step into a Multi-site role?
Zachary Daniels is recruiting a new Area Manager for a rapidly expanding technology retailer who will have the opportunity to deliver a world-class experience to customers and drive an established team to perform consistently. This role is ideal for a strong performance manager, someone with an established record of delivering top level performances from your teams on a consistent basis! Ideally, we are seeking candidates from one to one service retailers and assisted sales to drive experience and fantastic results.
We are delighted to be recruiting for one of largest and most exciting technology retailers in the UK market. With a track record of growth and expansion, this is a fantastic opportunity for an established Retail Manager to join a business and drive it forward. We are seeking a Senior Store Manager with the ability to develop people, drive results and increase sales consistently. Working at pace is essential!
Our client is looking for an experienced Cluster Manager or Multisite Manager who has excellent leadership skills and has had extensive experience in developing and coaching colleagues to deliver a unique customer journey, that leaves the customer with a lasting impression. We want a Senior Store Manager with energy, enthusiasm, passion and the ability to motivate a diverse team.
The Role of a Area Manager:
- You will manage a diverse team of employees to achieve their KPI’s day in, day out
- You will be responsible for reviewing and engaging your colleagues in a set of service and sales based KPI’s
- Driving sales performance and elevating it to a high level
- Our new Area Manager will put customer service and experience at the heart of everything you do daily.
- Development and coaching of your team, as well as regular reviews and objective planning
- Ability to empower the team to deliver ‘sales though service’ on a face to face and consultative basis
- Hold performance reviews, develop individual performance and make your teams deliver exceptional results
The Skills and Experience we need in our new Area Manager:
- You will have been a Store Manager or a Cluster Manager or Area Manager or a Multisite Manager with a reputable brand for a number of years
- We are open to application from candidates who have experience of being an Area Manager or Cluster Manager and wants a new challenge
- People focused with an interest in developing and motivating people
- Experience of PDP’s and PIP’s to develop your team
- Can drive sales and customer experience
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage your team remotely and in-store
- A natural leader who can identify problems and develop solutions
- Strong logistical skills required to thrive in a complex store environment
- Thrives is a constantly evolving work environment
This is an excellent role, a job with genuine progression opportunities, the chance to add real value to a business and the opportunity to work in a truly unique environment.
Apply now for an immediate interview!