Your new companyOur client is a global leader in inspection, verification, testing, and certification services. They are committed to ensuring quality, safety, and sustainability across various industries. Our client is looking for a Technical Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.Your new roleAs a Technical Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting our technical operations. Within this role you will directly support the company’s Operations Manager, project team as well as various global heads of departments. Your new role will be to provide a range of administrative support whilst helping to ensure efficient service delivery of all aspects relating to the operations team. Responsibilities:
- Prepare, verify, check, and approve product documentation in accordance with client requirements.
- Collaborate with suppliers, clients, and internal teams to maintain accurate records.
- Ensure accurate and auditable systems of work are implemented at all times
- Fully utilise and update management and reporting systems through various ERP systems to monitor working capital,i.e. revenue, work in progress and bad debts.
- Assist with departmental financial figures at month end before issuing to the finance department
What you’ll need to succeed
- Extremely computer-literate in MS Packages & Adobe
- Demonstrate the ability to demonstrate and deliver engineering contracts
- Data collection and interpretation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with clients worldwide
- Experience of assisting in tender/ bid submission for projects (desirable)
- The ability to deal with complex invoicing with an understanding of the financial and commercial impact if not processed correctly
- Experience of handling Visa’s rights to travel and organising this for staff members
- Ideally 5+ years in a contracts/ administrative or PA role
What you’ll get in return
- Be part of an ever-growing multinational organisation
- Access competitive benefits, including annual bonuses, pension contributions, and
- Contribute to meaningful work that impacts global safety and quality
What you need to do nowIf you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.