Stem Recruuitment are looking for a Supplier Assurance Engineer for a pharmaceuticals company based in East Kilbride.
Responsible for Contract Goods and Packaging Suppliers ensuring suitability by managing external audit programme to allow MUK to clearly understand our risks, and the operating cultures of its manufacturers and suppliers and their compliance to appropriate standards. Ensuring audit schedule is adhered, QTAs are in place and up to date and KPIs are visible to communicate performance and compliance to the wider business. Responsibilities include;
- Line Management of Quality Associates including, but not limited to, allocation of duties, operational priorities, and training and development
- Hands-on quality supplier quality visits for primary, secondary and tertiary component manufacturers and contract goods. Dealing directly with supplier processes, validation of those processes and their quality standards
- Management of Supplier Corrective Action Report Procedure
- Oversee third party contract good release to market, ensuring adherence to business KPI and implementation continuous improvement to support business needs
- Subject Matter Expert supporting ISO13485 competent authority inspections
- Work collaboratively with other functional areas to effectively investigate & resolve supplier issues, deploying appropriate tools to assist root cause analysis & risk assessment
If this is of interest, please get in touch.