Conrad Consulting is currently working with an industry renowned facade contractor who are continually winning repeat contracts with tier 1 contractors. They are currently looking to hire a Site Manager to join their team, and we are looking for and individual who has a solid history in cladding and building envelope projects and who ideally also has experience managing/delivering significant building exterior projects. You will bring with you an understanding of rainscreen cladding, Metsec, render, SFS, curtain walling, and proprietary systems.
What are you responsible for?
- Management of the day to day running of exterior/cladding package on the main contractor’s site
- Accountability for personnel on site, including site employees and sub-contractors and overall responsibility for the successful delivery of package.
- Constantly Liaise with client on site and represent the company at progress and update meetings.
- Delivering the brief provided by the client whilst ensuring high standards in health and safety and budget control.
- Ensuring satisfactory commercial performance of the contract
- Client satisfaction with work delivered
- Make sure project runs on or ahead of programme at all times
What are we looking for?
- Extensive cladding or building envelope experience
- Stable employment history
- Ideally hold a minimum HNC in a construction related degree
- Main contracting background would be very advantageous
- Client facing and confident managing client relationships from a sub-contractor perspective
- At least 5 years management experience (Assistant Site Manager positions included)