Our Meallmore team at Hilton Court are ready to warmly welcome you as a Senior Support Worker within their care home. Located in the charming coastal town of Rosyth, on the outskirts of Edinburgh, Hilton Court is a specialised care centre recognised for its excellent care programmes and tailored care building. The specialised care facilities cater to residents with a wide range of conditions relating to mental health, and recovery programmes have been developed to promote independence.
Our mentorship programme and ongoing learning and development will give you all the support you need to develop your skills and progress in your career.
If you re not already working as a Senior Support Worker, you will be required to register as a supervisor with the SSSC (Scottish Social Services Council).
Your role as a Meallmore Senior Support Worker will include:
- Supporting the Registered Nurse/Team Leader to assess, plan, implement and evaluate the holistic care needs of individuals using the service.
- Providing and promoting positive work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation.
- Having a holistic approach in achieving outcomes in collaboration with all departments within the care service.
- Collaborating with care staff in your department and wider teams.
- Carrying out personal care duties.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience working as a care assistant/support worker or similar care setting is essential.
- Working towards the qualification to meet SSSC registration requirements.
- SVQ level 3 or above/equivalent in Social Services and Healthcare (as per SSSC guidelines) is desirable.
- PDA/Equivalent in Supervision
- Communication and repour building skills.
- Kind caring nature.
What we can offer you:
- Wagestream (access a portion of your earned income every hour of every day)
- Subsidised meals
- Hourly overtime rates available
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Free uniform
- Investment in your ongoing professional development, including our Meallmore Upskills Academy Senior Care Worker Programme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (up to £1000)
- Pension scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
Salary: £11.83 – £12.72 per hour (depending on experience) + overtime rates + benefits
Hours: 20-36 hours per week
If you want to be part of our Meallmore family and this sounds like you, please click apply.
Please note that all job offers are subject to satisfactory references and Disclosure Scotland Scheme Membership (PVG).