Senior Electrical Design Engineer – 9 day working fortnights and flexible, remote working
Our longstanding client presents an impressive opening for an experienced and driven Principal or Associate Electrical Design Engineer to become part of their team located in Glasgow. With new leadership directing the Scottish business focused on growing their MEP, Fire, and sustainability divisions, they offer various opportunities ranging from Engineer to AD roles, inviting you to engage in this exciting phase of growth.
Specialising across diverse sectors, including Data Centres, Healthcare, Workplace, Residential, hospitality and many more, they boast an outstanding reputation nationally and internationally. As an award-winning engineering consultancy, they house a dynamic team comprising of engineers, designers, and technical specialists, fostering creativity and innovation.
They offer an impressive benefits package including 9 day working fortnights and flexible, remote working.
Electrical Design Engineer Why You Should Apply:
- You ll collaborate with the industry s best, working with a wide range of built-environment specialists.
- You ll be part of progressive and exciting projects, able to experience innovative schemes across all sectors.
- You ll advance your career, your way, thanks to the structured Career Paths framework.
Electrical Design Engineer – The Role, What you will be doing:
- Responsible for supporting and delivering electrical design across different sectors.
- Working within a multidisciplinary team or engineers and support staff.
- Delivering a consistent high-quality service for clients.
- Ensuring repeat and new business opportunities are developed and profitability is achieved.
- Instrumental role in growing and developing a team of technically competent engineers
- Seeking new opportunities to develop the business.
Electrical Design Engineer – Ideal Candidate, You will need:
- Positive, can do attitude and a thirst for innovating your profession
- Excellent technical knowledge in Electrical Design Engineering. Thorough understanding of Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design.
- Previous 5 years minimum UK consultancy experience.
- Able to lead small to medium sized projects and able to take a brief from the project lead on large projects and deliver & control the tasks required.
- Ability to identity when outsourcing is required e.g. design & CAD work.
- Degree qualified and Chartered engineer or working towards
Electrical Design Engineer Benefits, What you will receive:
Our client offers an exceptional benefits package within the industry, a competitive salary and industry leading training and development to support you throughout your career:
• Private medical scheme
• Life Assurance
• Income protection
• Travel allowance
• 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with length of service
• Contributory pension scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Enhanced Paternity, Maternity & Shared Parental Leave
• Season Ticket Loans
• Professional membership subscription
• 9-day fortnight the firm offers all employees the option to work a 9-day fortnight
• Hybrid Working activity-based approach
• Employee stock purchase plan a voluntary program which allows eligible employees to purchase Tetra Tech common stock at a 15% discount
• Holiday buy & sell up to 5 days
• Study Assistance
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee Referral Scheme
• Sabbatical Leave
• Other flexible benefits include gym and retail discounts, travel & dental insurance and GAYE (Give as you Earn)
• Flexible working Our client is happy to discuss flexible working.
If you’re ready to take on this challenging and rewarding role as Senior Electrical Design Engineer, we want to hear from you. Join our client in influencing the future of building services design and leaving a meaningful impact on the industry.
Please note that this job opportunity is only open to applicants residing in the United Kingdom. We are unable to consider applications from candidates outside the UK at this time. Thank you for your understanding.