Our Meallmore team at Culduthel are ready to warmly welcome you as a Senior Care Assistant within their care home. Located in Inverness, Culduthel offers a choice of modern, luxury private ensuite rooms and executive suites that include all modern conveniences and are fully accessible. We provide the highest quality 24 hour personalised nursing care for older people, including the frail elderly and those living with dementia and its related conditions.
Our mentorship programme and ongoing learning and development will give you all the support you need to develop your skills and progress in your career.
If you re not already working as a senior care assistant, you will be required to register as a supervisor with the SSSC (Scottish Social Services Council).
Your role as a Meallmore Senior Care Assistant will include:
- Supporting the Registered Nurse/Team Leader to assess, plan, implement and evaluate the holistic care needs of individuals using the service.
- Providing and promoting positive work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation.
- Having an holistic approach in achieving outcomes in collaboration with all departments within the care service.
- Collaborating with care staff in your department and wider teams.
- Carrying out personal care duties.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience working as a care assistant/support worker or similar care setting is essential.
- Working towards the qualification to meet SSSC registration requirements.
- SVQ level 3 or above/equivalent in Social Services and Healthcare (as per SSSC guidelines) is desirable.
- PDA/Equivalent in Supervision
- Communication and repour building skills.
- Kind caring nature.
What we can offer you:
- Wagestream (access a portion of your earned income every hour of every day)
- Subsidised meals
- Hourly overtime rates available
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Free uniform
- Investment in your ongoing professional development, including our Meallmore Upskills Academy Senior Care Worker Programme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (up to £1000)
- Pension scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
Salary: £11.83 – £12.72 per hour (depending on experience) + overtime rates + benefits
Hours: Full time, part time and bank opportunities available
If you want to be part of our Meallmore family and this sounds like you, please click apply.
Please note that all job offers are subject to satisfactory references and Disclosure Scotland Scheme Membership (PVG).