Who are Diligenta?
Diligenta’s vision is to be acknowledged as Best in-class Platform based Life and Pensions Administration Service provider. Customer service is at the heart of everything we do and our aim is to transform our clients’ operations. A business that has been described as ‘home’ by existing employees, we drive a culture that is founded on positive change and development.
An exciting opportunity has come available for a Lead Planning Analyst to join the Planning and insight function at Diligenta.
In this role you will be responsible for driving forward the strategic, workforce planning design and activity across the front and Back Office business areas. You will be working in partnership with a broad range of key internal stakeholders to embed the new approach, set direction and ensure alignment with Diligenta’s strategic & financial priorities.
If you would like to work in an established team of Planning Analysts, for a company that offers great progression opportunities, please apply today!
- Leading the design, development and specification of new/revised planning models, processes and systems, potential enhancements, documentation, and training materials
- Undertaking complex technical support tasks eg presentation design, spreadsheet analysis and data compilation, maintenance of project plans, monitoring implementation records, maintenance of local systems, reconciliation, research and analysis and make recommendations for improvement
- Providing guidance on a range of technical queries/investigations, using own judgement and interpretation as required, in order to determine operational deficiencies, highlighting problems and making recommendations for correction
- Developing and maintaining stakeholder relationship across the business units in order to identify customer requirements and provide appropriate support and guidance
- Responding to a range of queries, liaising as appropriate with line management and/or other business areas, clarifying issues and ensuring that the nature of the information being provided is understood by the recipient
You should apply if you have:
- Experience in shaping and developing new approaches and gaining senior level endorsement
- Evidence of impactful and successful delivery across an organisational planning design
- Strong team building skills and a track record of delivering in a collaborative environment
- Ability to think strategically with a pro-active approach
- Strong background working in a change environment
- Ability to design and develop reports/planning models with visual impact
- Strong analytical, numerical, accuracy and attention to detail skills
- Strong focus of driving quality, delivery and improvement
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Company pension scheme membership
- Gain professional accreditation on completion at no extra cost through our bespoke 24/7 professionally accredited online learning and development tools
- Access to our Confidential Helpline is available to be used by you and your family