This position is offering up to £65,151 depending on experience
Who are Diligenta?
Diligenta’s vision is to be acknowledged as Best in-class Platform based Life and Pensions Administration Service provider. Customer service is at the heart of everything we do and our aim is to transform our clients’ operations. A business that has been described as ‘home’ by existing employees, we drive a culture that is founded on positive change and development.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Complaints Senior Operations Manager to join us in our Edinburgh office.
Working closely with the Head of Function and the Senior Leadership Team, you’ll play a critical role in driving performance and ensuring the delivery of the complaints department. This is a fantastic opportunity for those with previous life and pensions operations management experience looking for the next step in their career or someone looking for an exciting challenge where you’ll have the ability to shape and grow the team.
- Optimising resources in the teams to ensure SLAs and KPIs are met, using data to improve performance
- Leading team to proactively identify opportunities and innovations in the end to end customer journey
- Leading the area with technical expertise on legislation, product guidelines and system capabilities
- Operating effective operational controls and ensuring risks are understood and proactively mitigated
- Improving colleague experience through enhanced management support and communication
- Working closely with the Head of Complaints and deputising when necessary
You should apply if you:
- Have previous life and pensions operations management experience
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to inspire confidence in clients, customers, staff and stakeholders
- Can effectively influence and negotiate with senior stakeholders
- Can cope with varying workloads and work in a fast-paced environment
- Can confidently coach and support colleagues
- Have complaints experience – desirable
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Company pension scheme membership
- Gain professional accreditation on completion at no extra cost through our bespoke 24/7 professionally accredited online learning and development tools
- Access to our Confidential Helpline is available to be used by you and your family
- Develop your career through a wider global organisation of the TCS family