Rental Agent / Customer Service Executive
As part of a team working a flexible shift pattern to include weekend work averaging 40 hours per week + overtime.
This is an exciting customer facing role, looking after retail customers, and becoming an integral member of the highly motivated and friendly team at Glasgow.
- Provide excellent customer service for both internal and external customers. Ensure customer expectations are managed proactively.
- Complete standard processes efficiently.
- Deal with customers face to face to deliver good service and develop repeat business.
- Investigate customer problems, queries, escalating as appropriate and take actions to achieve a successful outcome.
- Undertake quality controls to ensure all cars are up to standard or take appropriate action to address.
- Complete daily administrative work as required, both accurately and on a timely basis.
- Maintain a safe clean working environment in line with health and safety requirements.
- Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to increase and maintain the quality of service.
- Provide accurate information to customers.
- Qualify potential customers and manage risk.
- Contribute to an ongoing positive team environment.
- Undertake additional work as required to meet and exceed the expectations of the customers.
- Competent with Excel and Word and ability to learn bespoke systems quickly.
- Willingness to work flexibly to meet business and customer needs promptly and effectively.
- Attention to detail.
- A calm and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritise issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal teams and external customers.