Paediatric Physiotherapist Glasgow band 6
Paediatric Physiotherapist: Hunter AHP have a great opportunity in Glasgow, for a band 6 Physiotherapist with experience in working with children and adolescents. The contract will be for a minimum of 3 months and can be part-time or full-time hours. The role will pay up to £25 per hour depending on experience.
Key job details:
- 3-month contract
- Band 6
- Up to £25 per hour
- Full time or Part time hours
If you are interested in this position, please contact Callum Thurgood at Hunter AHP today on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.