Operation Technology Engineer – up to 34,000
Glasgow (Hybrid working)
Our client is a leading med-tech business and due to a number of new key projects and investments, they are looking to add an additional OT Engineer to their team. You will be responsible for three initial projects that are being implemented into the business: sustainable project, build management system, and environment management system.
You’ll be setting up automated infrastructure and analysing the data produced, to help directly contribute to the businesses long term goals. You will support the delivery and execution of project work through preparing, developing, researching, designing, testing, and analysing in accordance with the technology team’s needs.
- Plan and execute networking responsibilities to ensure the security and maintenance of the OT network.
- Collate and analyse information from numerous streams and process sources for an innovation programme of work.
- To be responsible for the delivery success of testing on automation projects
- Maintain clear accounts of technical information, decisions, and methods, ensuring that the test plan complies with the validation master plan and other relevant documents within the specific framework.
- Actively participate and contribute to a culture of continuous competency development, providing insight into areas of expertise.
Ideally you will be educated to HNC, degree, or Masters level in a related scientific/engineering discipline and have technical knowledge in automation systems, understanding of data integration approaches and technical problem solving. For this role, you should have a technical and theoretical background in automation, networking, the cloud (AWS), SQL integration, and handling various types of data, whilst being able to demonstrate evidence of knowledge sharing and networking across teams.
This position would be suitable for a graduate with an interest and knowledge of AWS and cloud automation, looking to kickstart their professional career with the right attitude, or a junior engineer who is looking for a new work environment that better reflects their work style, surrounding pace or structure whatever it may be.
In return for your efforts, they’re offering a competitive salary, flexible hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days from home), 10% company pension contribution, 28 days holiday (plus public holidays), sick pay scheme, permanent health insurance, and more. Alongside the benefits, our client have clear progression routes from both technical and management perspective, with the opportunity to take part in a range of training courses and mentoring programmes.
If this position sounds like you, then please apply and we can set up a call!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG – The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.