Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer- Glasgow- Facilities Company – 42,000 plus van, door to door travel and private health care and great overtime!
CBW have an excellent new opportunity for an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to join a leading facilities maintenance company. You will be responsible for carrying out small install/reactive maintenance on several commercial contracts around the Central Belt area. More information on this excellent opportunity is below!
- Providing technical information to clients.
- Inspecting air conditioning systems.
- Diagnosing faulty equipment.
- Service and maintenance of air conditioning units
- Installation of air conditioning units
- Having good written and spoken communication skills.
- To manage PPM, Day works, Statutory compliance and Call-outs as appropriate.
- Service and maintenance of air conditioning units include : VRF systems/chillers/heat pumps
- Time-served air conditioning engineer – HNC Level
- F Gas
- Previous experience within FM environment
- Driving license
- Competitive salary up to 42K
- Excellent OT at 1.5 and x2
- Door to door travel
- Company Van
- Private Health Care
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays