Installation and Service Engineer We are based in Glasgow and you will be carrying out work across Glasgow and the central belt Full Time £40,000 for the right candidate
Are you ready for a career-defining opportunity?
G2AC is thrilled to offer a position for an experienced Installation and Service Engineer.
This is your chance to make a significant impact, supporting commercial and domestic contracts throughout Scotland and the central belt.
Join us on a full-time permanent basis and be a key player in our dynamic team.
Are you the right person for the job?
We are seeking someone with:
- Served an accredited apprenticeship
- Experience working within the FM and/or Building Services setting
- Skill levels in all aspects of air conditioning servicing and maintenance
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Installation, Servicing, and Maintenance
- Strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills
- Full UK Driver’s Licence
- Strong customer focus, excellent communication skills, and a proactive attitude
- Extensive experience with all types of AC systems, comfortable working independently
- Proficient experience in Engineering and Maintenance (Essential)
- Ability to anticipate and repair faults
- Happy and skilled in communicating technical issues in an easy-to-understand way
- Passionate about upskilling the team, sharing industry best practices, and driving business success
What will your role look like?
As an Installation and Service Engineer, reporting to the Air Conditioning Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining various air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment
- Servicing, repairing, and diagnosing faults in all equipment
- Ensuring impeccable housekeeping in all automated areas
- Adhering to health and safety requirements
- Carrying out reactive calls and repairs
- Problem-solving and fault identification
Additionally, you will provide crucial support to our installation teams with specialist commissioning.
What can you expect in return?
As well as a highly competitive basic salary, we offer an array of fantastic benefits, including:
- New Company Van
- Company events
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Referral program
At G2AC, we believe in investing in our people, and we want you to be a part of our success story Click APPLY now!
Your data will be handled in line with GDPR.