Salary 51,446 – 59,313 GBP per year
Proven experience in leading and managing an IT service utilizing on-premise and cloud-based systems.
– Successful track record in developing and implementing IT and digital transformation strategies.
– Experience in proactively managing IT business continuity, risk management, and cyber security arrangements.
– Strong analytical, research, and decision-making skills to deal with complex service delivery.
Leading a multi-disciplinary team in the smooth management and delivery of IT services and infrastructure.
– Ensuring IT services are efficient, reliable, accessible, secure, and cost-effective.
– Developing forward-thinking IT strategies and managing IT business continuity, risk management, and cyber security arrangements.
– Measuring and delivering exceptional customer service and driving process improvement.
I am looking for an experienced IT Manager to join our team at Hillcrest, one of Scotland’s leading affordable housing providers. As a senior manager at Hillcrest, you will have the opportunity to empower our teams through innovation, transformation, and continuous improvement. This high-impact role offers the chance to make a significant positive impact in assisting ambitious plans to improve services, adopt new technical solutions, and extend digital vision and use across Hillcrest.
In addition to a competitive salary of £51,446 – £59,313 per annum, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including a pension scheme, flexible working patterns, health and well-being package, on-line discounts, death in service benefit, cycle to work scheme, and tech scheme. If you have the passion and skills to lead a dynamic team and make a difference in our organization, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.