Nights role – 7:30pm to 7:30am
Days role – 7:30am – 7:30pm Week 1 – Mo, Tues, Wed, Thurs Week 2 – Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat Week 3 – Wed, Thurs, Fri
Our client is a reputable and established business with over 20 depots nationwide. Our client is committed to providing top-notch services to their customers. Due to steady growth, we are currently seeking a skilled and experienced HGV Mechanic to join their team.
This role could be right for you if you are looking to join the continuous growth of the business and progress your skills/qualifications.
- Pension scheme
- Training courses
- Medical insurance
- Vehicle purchase discounts
- Career development
- Life assurance x2 salary
- Service and inspect vehicles
- Repair vehicles in a safe and efficient manner
- Report any faults to the supervisor
- Ensure cleanliness throughout the workshop
- Ensure all equipment is not broken or faulty
- Adhere to all Health & Safety policies
- Attend all courses to ensure you are at the forefront of the industry
- Comfortable with routine maintenance, safety inspections, diagnostics
- Time served city & guilds or equivalent
- Team player
If you are interested and would like to discuss further, please apply today.
If you do not hear from us in the first week of applying, please understand you have not been shortlisted for the role.