At the Nursing Partnership (TNP), we pride ourselves on the relationships we have built with our clients, with the aim of supporting them with their needs in a timely and professional manner.
As a Care Assistant, you’ll have experience in a similar position and understand how to put your service users at ease. You’ll be a dedicated and motivated individual with outstanding organisational skills and the ability to work extremely well under pressure. As an important part of the team, you will be expected to work both independently and alongside your colleagues to provide the highest level of care.
Why work for TNP?
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible working hours
- Wide choice of placements
- Paid holiday scheme
- Electronic Timesheets – manage your own hours worked online.
- Auto enrolment in our company pension.
- Regular incentives
- Free Training
- Free Uniform
To apply to this role, you will need:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months’ previous paid experience working in a care or nursing home in the UK within the last year.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book onto our course.
- You will also need to be SSSC registered or commit to joining the register when you become an employee with TNP.
- Referee contact details covering the past 4 years, must include most recent employment.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
Why Join the Team?
The Nursing Partnership (TNP) is part of award winning The Social Care Community Partnership (TSCCP) which was established in 2006. Since 2014, we have delivered over 2 million staffing hours in Scotland. Quality is at the heart of our service which is exemplified through our achievement of being the only agency in the UK to be awarded supply to all 32 Local authorities and all 14 health boards in Scotland for the supply of Health and Social Care staff.
Apply and start your TNP journey today!
For more information about posts available please contact Kajal Sharma on (phone number removed)