We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Site Manager to join our Modular team in Prestwick freelance
Your new company
Our Client are seeking an experienced Site Manager to join their team in Prestwick on a freelance basis.
Your new role
As Site Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the installation of a 2-story military accommodation building in Prestwick with associated groundwork and site fit-out. The ideal candidate will possess the necessary certifications and qualifications, along with a preference for experience in modular construction.
What you’ll need to succeed
• Oversee the installation of the accommodation block, ensuring adherence to project timelines and budget constraints, coordinate and manage on-site construction activities, including groundwork and site fit out.
• Always ensure compliance within health and safety regulations.
• Liaise with subcontractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders to ensure smooth project execution.
• Monitor and evaluate the quality of work performed, implementing corrective actions as necessary.
• Provide regular progress reports to the project manager and other relevant stakeholders.
• SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme) certification is essential.
• Valid First Aid certification.
• Knowledge of modular construction practices is desirable but not required.
• Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate a team and ensure project success.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with subcontractors, suppliers, and stakeholders with a proactive and organized approach to problem-solving and decision-making.
• Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• High attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #