Your new company
My client is an innovative, forward-thinking organisation dedicated to safeguarding a crucial part of Scotlands heritage whilst stimulating business growth, job creation and income generation. Helping to create strong communities, attract new customers and income and working with and through empowered motivated people.
Your new role
As a member of the Estates Team, you’ll assist with the delivery of the organisations business development strategy. This will involve evaluating land and property for redevelopment opportunities, undertaking negotiations with landowners and developers and assessing project viability. You’ll play an important role in project managing the development schemes which will include the procurement and the monitoring of external contractors where needed.
You will be a team player who is MRICS chartered or aiming to become chartered. With a track record of managing diverse projects and workloads. You will enjoy working to targets and meet deadlines.
- Asset Management
- Producing and analysing NPV cash flows
- Supporting the Head of Estates with asset management strategies
- Generation of Board Reports and KPI reporting
- With with on-site teams to review and approve service charge budgets
- Identify and analyse refurbishment opportunities
- Identifying planning opportunities
- Approve service charge charge year end reconciliations
What you’ll get in return
- £41,800 Salary
- 34 Holiday Days PA
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Enhanced company sick pay
- Up to 10% matched employer contribution pension
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #