Response Advisor – £14.40/Hour – North Lanarkshire – Temporary Appointment –
Job Title: Response Advisor
Location: North Lanarkshire
Job Type: Part time / Temporary
We are currently seeking a Response Advisor to join our team in North Lanarkshire, on a part-time temporary basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for responding to enquiries from the public regarding anti-social behaviour services and providing advice and assistance to the public.
– Respond to enquiries from the public in a courteous and efficient manner, provide relevant information or forms, or refer to relevant member of staff or agency.
– Ensure compliance with all relevant Anti-Social Behaviour policies and procedures within the organisation.
– Respond to customer enquiries, provide information and assistance as required using relevant management reporting and logging systems.
– Record information and maintain filing systems for all enquiries received and dealt with.
– Produce typed reports and correspondence on windows-based packages.
– Input and extract data using computer packages, e.g. Microsoft Word, Access/Excel etc.
– Ensure confidentiality is maintained and protected by ensuring all files (manual and computerised), records and correspondence are treated in a confidential manner.
– Participate in training courses as required.
– Comply with North Lanarkshire Council’s Health and Safety at Work procedures and any relevant legislation and ensure safe safety systems are used at all times.
– Maintain high standards of customer care in the context of North Lanarkshire Council’s Core Values, to uphold the Equality and Diversity Policy and Health and Safety standards and to participate in training activities as required.
– Carry out such other duties and responsibilities as are required from time to time by the Chief Officer (Housing Management).
– Excellent communication and customer service skills.
– Ability to handle difficult situations and remain calm under pressure.
– Good organisational and administrative skills.
– Knowledge and understanding of Anti-Social Behaviour policies and procedures.
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Access/Excel etc.
– Ability to maintain confidentiality.
– Knowledge of Health and Safety at Work procedures.
– A commitment to the North Lanarkshire Council’s Core Values.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV and a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.