Assistant Building Surveyor Edinburgh
Your new company
An expanding and independent multidisciplinary Building Consultancy with offices across Scotland and the North of England. Specialising in Residential, Commercial, Rural, Renewable and Forestry management and sales.
Your new role
This is a great opportunity for a recently graduated or junior Building Surveyor to work collaboratively with the Commercial, Rural and other Business Streams to run projects and other building instructions, on behalf of clients. You will have the chance to find areas of the business you enjoy and pursue a diverse spread of work to expand your professional skills. This is the perfect role for a candidate who is committed to achieving their MRICS.
What you’ll need to succeed
The key to success in this role is a personal drive to upskill yourself and expand your professional network. The ideal candidate will enjoy being creative, business development and networking. You will be able to thrive working autonomously and with a team in equal measure. You will be a confident communicator and be happy to liaise with new and retained clients.
What you’ll get in return
- Access to a huge portfolio of private client work across many sectors of the property industry.
- Support to pursue areas of Building Surveying you enjoy.
- Opportunities to win work for the business, through networking and proactive business development.
- Based in a beautiful new office in the centre of Edinburgh
- Hybrid working
- Enhanced mileage for your company travel
- Industry leading salary and benefits packages
- An active social calendar of activities with your colleagues
- No glass ceiling of promotion opportunities
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.