Senior Architectural Technician, £30 – £40k DOE, Glasgow
Your new company:
Our client, a well established Architecture organisation in Glasgow are looking to recruit a Senior Architectural Technologist to add to their team. With an increasing pipeline of work, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to deliver some very rewarding projects alongside a warm and friendly team.
Your new role:
This role is suited to a Senior Architectural Technician who enjoys all aspects of the job, but whose strengths and interest lie within REVIT.
Our client covers a variety of sectors including, Commercial, Industrial and Residential.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside a friendly team on bespoke projects and this role will also offer you the chance to further develop your career with training provided.
What you’ll need to succeed:
• Architectural Technology 3+ years experience.
• The ability to design / sketch / render / present / detail and deliver projects.
• Proficiency in Revit is essential – Level 2 BIM experience is desirable.
• Commercial or Residential experience is desirable.
• Be proactive in your work, and have the energy and desire to succeed.
• Take a hands-on approach with your projects.
• Be willing to get involved in the decision-making process within the practice.
• Have the drive to push out high quality work.
What you’ll get in return
This role is a requirement from an established name in the architecture market, offering an opportunity to deal with high-end projects. This practice will provide you with the chance to take more responsibility and become part of a warm and friendly team. This practice also features an impressive company culture that they are proud of. There is also a competitive salary and holiday allowance on offer.
- Competitive Salary
- 31 days holidays + 4 bank holidays
- Company Benefits Portal
- City Centre Location
- Career progression for the right candidate
- Loyalty rewards for length of service such as BUPA private health care.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.