Maintenance Technician – Forfar
Our Forfar-based client is a global heavy industrial manufacturer. The client works in multiple industries, including Agriculture and Oil and Gas. The company manufactures standard products as well as specially designed bespoke solutions.
About The Role
You will be working as part of a wider manufacturing team to ensure orders are fulfilled on time. You will report breakdowns and troubleshooting issues to resume production in a timely manner. You will preform PPM on machinery to ensure it’s in full working order.
- Three years of experience is the minimum.
- Previous heavy industry experience would be preferred.
- You will hold a recognised Apprenticeship to N/SVQ Level 3 as a minimum.
- 17th/18th Edition would be a bonus.
- Be multiskilled in electrical, mechanical and electronics.
- Have previous experience working in a maintenance role and performing PPM.
- Good time keeping skills.
- Be reliable and punctual.
What’s in it for you?
- Monday-Thursday working (6:45am to 4:30pm).
- Friday and Saturday overtime is available at an overtime rate.
- A competitive salary based on experience with a tier system which allows you to progress.
- Internal progression and great
Interested? If you’d like more information, call Jakub on .
Please note that this role requires a full UK right to work.