Electrical Maintenance Engineer – 4 on 4 off
Our client, based in Angus, is a renowned leader in the field of textile manufacturing, producing a wide range of textiles for global export. These textiles find their applications in various sectors including medical, military, and food production.
- Collaborate with other Shift Engineers to identify ongoing and upcoming tasks related to plant and machinery.
- Monitor all services (like Steam, Air, etc.) for efficient operation and make necessary adjustments.
- Install Plant and Machinery as per the given specifications.
- Carry out scheduled Preventative Maintenance work and maintain a record of the same.
- Respond to all breakdowns promptly, diagnose faults, and take necessary actions to minimise machinery downtime.
- Conduct “PAT” Testing as required and maintain an accurate record of it.
- Time-Served Engineer – Electrical.
- Additional Training in the opposite discipline (Mechanical or Electrical).
- Education up to HNC/C&G level.
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with Electrical Regulations.
- Effective communication skills.
- Organisational Skills.
- Experience in maintenance work.
- Proficiency in effective troubleshooting.
- 4 on 4 off shift rotation.
- Dental Health scheme
- Death at work scheme
- 9% pension contribution.
Interested? Apply now or call for more information.
Please note that this role requires full UK right to work.