JOB TYPE CHARTERED BUILDING SURVEYORJOB TYPE PERMANENTJOB LOCATION GLASGOW EDINBURGH
Your new company
As one of the top 3 global players, my client has reach that attracts high profile clients, such as Shell, Amazon & Microsoft – their local presence also allows them to tap into the smaller bespoke market too, predominately in the private sector. You’ll be working with a director committed to reshaping their team and be a part of effecting change in how the business operates in the Scottish market. The opportunity to develop and grow within your role will be immediate and you’ll be able to stamp your personality on the company’s culture.
Your new role
Due to an exciting team restructuring, our client has emphasised the ability they have to take on a new team member to not only progress through the business quickly, but also to have a great deal of autonomy to explore which ever route they wish to go down. Our client are looking to hire a candidate not just based on experience but creative personality and drive to help form their new team.
- Based in Glasgow or Edinburgh
- Working with an extensive portfolio of Blue Chip clients
- Access to some of the most attractive projects available on the Scottish market
- Creating and negotiating scope of all services with new and existing clients
What you’ll get in return
- Join an industry leading, dynamic and forward thinking team
- Flexible working
- Salary of up to £55k + £5k car allowance
- Bonus structure that accounts for candidate personality and contribution to company culture, up to £10k
- Competitive pension contribution and holiday entitlement
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #