Job Title: Associate Electrical EngineerJob Salary: CompetitiveJob Type: MEP DesignJob Location: Glasgow
Your new company
A well established, leading multidisciplinary consultancy operating throughout the UK. This company is engaged in lots of interesting and challenging work throughout both the private and public sector. You can expect to get involved in industries such as Commercial, Industrial, Education, Healthcare, Leisure, Energy, Local Authority and more. They are currently seeking an Associate or Principal level Electrical Design Engineer within the built environment to join their Glasgow office. This office is currently very top-heavy mechanically and therefore this is a unique and exciting opportunity for an engineer to build up their own electrical team, contributing to their overall growth and success plans of the wider business. You will be given access to a variety of projects and will be working in an environment where you are able to develop both your technical and commercial skills.
Your New Role
- Ensuring an understanding of project briefs. Design and specification of all Electrical Building Services systems.
- Design and specification of all Electrical Building Services systems – power, earthing, lighting, life safety, telecoms, security, access control, lifts, lightning protection etc.
- Site surveys inspections and monitoring of siteworks.
- Report and technical note writing
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, codes and standards.
- Take the lead on projects from a design and commercial perspective, dealing witb budgets, timelines etc.
- Assist with the growth of the electrical team, contributing toward business strategy.
What you’ll need to succeed
What you’ll get in return
- 26 days holiday + public holidays
- Buy/sell holidays
- Car Allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Hybrid Working (3 in office)
- Private Healthcare
- Life assurance
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.