Job Title: MEP Revit TechnicianJob Area: Greater GlasgowJob Salary: £25k-£35kJob Type: MEP Design
Your new company
Our client is one of the most respected and reputable companies in the industry. An international, multidisciplinary consultancy with 60+ expertise. The business is currently flying at the minute with a number of new build, refurb, passivhaus and enerfit projects on the go. They have lots of interesting and challenging work across Education, Life Sciences, Custodial, MoD, Aviation and more. Due to consistent project wins and a healthy pipeline of work, they are seeking an MEP Revit Technician to join their growing business. This a great opportunity to join a modern forward-thinking organisation, gaining exposure to high-profile projects across a variety of sectors.
Your new role
What you’ll need to succeed
- Ideally educated to A-Level or relevant degree level.
- ONC/HNC Level
- An understanding of the requirement for building services co-ordination.
- Working to have knowledge of BS 1992, PAS 1192 and BS8541.
- Experience in using Revit MEP on real projects (examples of work required at interview, in native .rvt file format).
- Desirable experience of projects within a variety of business sectors (typically Aviation, Education, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical , Residential, Commercial)
- Familiar with assurance processes, codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate with all other members of the Design Team.
- Experience in using other software packages desirable, such as: AutoCAD MEP, CADDuct/FabMEP, Solibri etc.
- Full UK driving licence, or working towards (any penalties/convictions declared)
What you’ll get in return
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays
- Holiday buy/sell
- Company car/cash allowance
- Hybrid/flexible working
- 6% pension
- Yearly bonus
- Employee assistance
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.