Assistant Site Manager required for the day to day running of a large residential site
Assistant Site Manager required for an excellent opportunity on a large residential project based in the Stirlingshire area.
Your new company
Our client is a leading privately owned builder in the construction industry delivering new build homes across the UK for private sale and in partnership with local authorities and housing associations. While one of their new developments is underway – a range of semi-detached, detached and apartment blocks of 300+ properties, they are seeking to appoint an experienced residential assistant site Manager
Your new role
- You will play a crucial role in overseeing the construction process and ensuring the delivery of high-quality homes, managing all aftercare on site
- You will be responsible for maintaining safety records and carrying out audits ensuring the site is meeting the highest H&S standards including housekeeping, working at height and monitoring compliance against the TMP at all times.
- You will organise all labour on site, including Sub-Contractors, Quality Control and daily inspections/sign off
- Lead an experienced team you will drive this package to completion, ensuring the site is operating in a productive manner.
- Coordination and organisation is vital so you must be an excellent communicator with a strong ability to influence and motivate your team – You will get the opportunity to learn from an excellent leadership team and receive excellent training a progression opportunities
What you’ll need to succeed
Previous experience in the Construction/Affordable Housing Industry and timber frame experience is essential. The successful candidate should also be confident in briefing a team and have a strong understanding of how to coordinate, organise and lead a team to achieve handover and completions. You will have a professional approach, monitoring the progression and timeframe of the programme. You will have the ability to fit in well immediately with a productive site team.
What you’ll get in return
This is available for immediate start. If you are passionate about building quality homes, delivering exceptional customer service, and being part of a forward-thinking and innovative team, we invite you to apply for the position Get in touch asap with your up-to-date CV and availability.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #