RECRUITMENTiQ is working with a well-established security solutions provider based in the central belt, to assist with their recruitment of an experienced Fire Alarm Engineer.
Are you an experienced Fire Alarm Engineer looking to join a well-established company with a strong track record in the industry? Our client is seeking a skilled professional to work on Analogue and Digital Fire Systems as well as Smoke Extraction Systems in and around the central belt of Scotland.
- Service and maintain Analogue and Digital Fire Systems and smoke Extraction Systems.
- Utilize knowledge and experience in Gent and Morley systems (advantageous).
- Optional: Experience in Door Entry Systems and CCTV repairs (although not essential).
What We Offer
- Company-provided vehicles for work-related travel.
- Company-branded clothing for a professional appearance.
- Call Bonus provided to recognize your dedication.
About the Company
With a trading history dating back to 2000, our client has established itself as a reputable player in the industry. As an experienced Fire Alarm Engineer, you will be stepping into a role with a diverse portfolio of developments to service and maintain.
- Full qualification as a Fire Engineer.
- Demonstrable working knowledge and experience in the field.
This is not a junior position; we are seeking an individual who is ready to contribute their expertise to our team.
If you are a highly motivated Fire Alarm Engineer with relevant experience, we invite you to apply and join our dynamic team.
Apply now by submitting an updated CV outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.