Our client is a hotel group and this vacancy is based in a figurehead of Cumnock town centre, built in 1892 by R J Barrowman. They are seeking an apprentice to digitally assist the Finance Department. You will be involved with the purchase ledger, sales ledger, bank reconciliations, daily banking trouble-shooting.
- Ensure all banking transactions are recorded in Sage 200
- Review all invoices sent from Rezlynx Sales ledger to ensure that they meet requirements and issue any invoices that have not been sent
- Investigate invoices posted to Suspended of hospitality ledger and review
- Send monthly statements from Rezlynx
- Manage the finance email inbox including checking refund requests figures are correct
- Update our internal system Fourth with absences
- Filing HR documentation electronically
- Ensure any payroll amendments on Fourth are recorded on weekly Excel sheet
- Check Rezlynx weekly including balance check and room and Events Planner is clear
- Check all invoices and petty cash are in Sage 200
- Check supplier statements with Sage
- Manage HR inbox
- Add new starts to Fourth and issuing contracts
- Somebody who has a keen eye for numbers
- A go-getter – someone who asks lots of questions
- Some who can work well in a team
£12,740 per annum
Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm
- A great range of employee benefits including 40% discount in all RAD Hotel Group venues
- Training opportunities provided
- Career progression
- Birthday incentive
- Length of service incentive
- Discount in all RAD Hotel Group venues across food, accommodation, spa, events
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average.
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!