Electrical Maintenance Technician
Shift work – competitive salary
Embark on an exciting career journey – we’re on the lookout for a skilled Electrical Maintenance Technician to join our client’s dynamic team. Your role will be the key to sparking continuous improvement in maintenance activities, ensuring plant efficiency and be at the forefront of innovation and success!
The primary purpose of this role is to perform all electrical maintenance activities, participate in planned, preventative, and predictive activities, and contribute to plant efficiency improvements. The successful candidate will work closely with the Engineering Manager and other key stakeholders to ensure all maintenance needs are met or exceeded.
- Perform all electrical maintenance activities as required, including breakdown response.
- Participate in planned, preventative, and predictive maintenance activities.
- Support plant efficiency improvement initiatives.
- Log all job data promptly onto internal maintenance systems.
- Monitor and achieve machine downtime efficiency targets.
- Ensure job completion ratios meet planned to reactive targets.
- Achieve efficiency targets set by the Engineering Manager.
- Relevant experience in technical electrical engineering disciplines
- Strong technical knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical systems.
- Previous experience in an operational environment preferred.
- Self-motivated, resilient, and proactive in identifying and resolving issues.
If you are a proactive, self-motivated Electrical Maintenance Technician with a passion for driving continuous improvement, we want to hear from you. Apply now with your CV and we will be in touch!
(phone number removed)