Aqua-tech are currently recruiting for an experienced Director of Service Delivery to lead the delivery of a high quality technical services throughout the UK.
- Do you have previous senior management experience in a substantial post?
- Can you demonstrate a background in contributing to Executive Management Team and Board Meetings?
- Do you have experience of developing and managing teams supported by technology?
Who We Are
We are a unique provider of technical services and solutions in a wide variety of industrial and commercial markets. We are based in Edinburgh with plans for further expansion throughout the UK.
As an Executive Team member, the Director of Service Delivery will fully contribute to, and participate in, the governance, strategic development and corporate management of Aquatech and will provide professional leadership, expertise and advice to the Board and the Executive Team on service delivery matters.
The role is also responsible for forging links with external partners to ensure effective collaboration and engagement.
- Lead, direct and manage the operational delivery of Technical Services for Aquatech. Assisting and advising the Chief Executive and Board on the delivery of safe services.
- Develop an enhanced range of information services recognising the needs of our clients and ensuring these services can be successfully delivered.
- Lead and drive performance management across all operational services ensuring continuous improvement and for the transformation of service delivery models to meet the emerging ESG, digital and AI.
The successful candidate will have –
- Degree level in a relevant discipline, a post-graduate qualification or equivalent would be desirable.
- Extensive previous senior management experience in a substantial post including experience within the Technical Services sector, and in contributing to Executive Management Team and Board Meetings
- Extensive experience of developing and managing large teams supported by technology.
- Experience of developing solutions using a range of technologies.
- Evidence of continuing professional/personal development, including management and leadership development.
- Demonstrable track record of designing, assessing organisational impact and successfully implementing a strategy to transform a service model.
- Experience in managing major organisational change and development.
- Excellent leadership skills, particularly influencing and inter-personal skills.
Aqua-tech is an equal opportunities employer committed to advancing equality and particularly welcomes applications from groups of people currently underrepresented within the workforce.