CNC Miller required to join a well-established Precision Engineering company that is based in the Larkhall area. My client is looking for a skill CNC machinist to assist them with the Programming Setting and Operating on a range of machines. The successful candidate will have a good amount of relevant experience and ideally have Heidenhain experience.
CNC Miller – Programmer Setter Operator Position Overview
- CNC Milling
- Programming Setting and Operating
- Experience with Hurco Controls preferred
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Good knowledge of cutting tools
CNC Miller – Programmer Setter Operator Position Requirements
- Experience with CNC Milling
- Understanding of engineering drawings and working with tight tolerances.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Must live within a commutable distance to the Larkhall area
- Experience with Programming Setting and operating
- Heidenhain experience is very advantageous
CNC Miller – Programmer Setter Operator Position Remuneration
- Full time – 37 hours per week
- Salary – 30,000 – 40,000 (DOE)
- Overtime available
- 33 days paid holiday (inc. Public holidays)
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.