Are you an experienced CTO or Head of Data Science that has led AI teams on NLP based products?
Are you hands on enough to get technically stuck in when required, whilst strategic enough to develop and drive the company’s strategy shaping the technical direction and success?
Would you like to join a startup that is combatting one of our generations biggest digital problems?
Who are we?
We’re a young start up that are beating the likes of Google and Meta in automated fact checking, having been founded 3 years ago.
We’re a small team of 6 people at the moment, and having closed our seed round recently we’re ready to grow.
We’re looking for a CTO to take over the reins from our founder and be responsible for:
- The development of our AI/ML teams, leading the development of AI products and solutions, overseeing the product development lifecycle from ideation to deployment
- Providing technical leadership and guidance to the teams, ensuring that they are well-equipped to design and implement AI-powered products.
- Promoting a culture of innovation and continuous improvement within the technology teams.
- Working in conjunction with the C-Suite and investors to achieve our business objectives
- Communicating the company’s technical vision and AI capabilities to internal and external stakeholders, including customers, investors, and the broader tech community.
This role is ideal for someone with .
- Experience in developing and deploying NLP/LLM models
- Uptodate with State-of-The-Art in NLP/LLM
- Strong Engineering and cloud experience
- Experience growing and managing a team in a start-up environment
- Previous experience pitching to and engaging investors
- Presenting and implementing Technology Strategy and Roadmap
What do we offer?
We’re in startup mode, so have a simple but fair comp package. This includes a base salary of up to £150k, statutory pension contributions, 25 days (+ bank) holidays and equity. We don’t yet have all the fancy add ons, but understand the importance of flexibility and offer fully remote work, including work from anywhere in the world.
If you feel this is the role for you or would like to find out more get in touch by clicking the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with me by the following:
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this position.