Stem Recruitment are recruiting a Senior Bioanalytical Scientist for a contract research and manufacturing organisation based in Dundee. This role would include working with site management and appropriate business development team members to drive and deliver on the companies biology services. You will be responsible for regulated Study Directing or method development/R&D and execution of a variety of different projects as assigned by management. This role may also include supervision/training of teams and line management.
- LCMS experience
- Method development experience in HPLC / GC
- Experience directing studies
- Degree (BSC, equivalent) in relevant discipline or relevant industry experience.
- Ideally 5 years + post graduate lab-based experience gained in discipline.
- GLP experience (For roles where GLP is applicable).
- Experience as Study Director and/or Principal Investigator (on regulated studies where applicable).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a close-knit team in a great company with an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Healthcare cash plan
- Excellent health and wellbeing package including life assurance
- 34 days holiday
- Discounted partnerships
If you would like to apply for this role then please send your CV as a word document for the attention of Gavin Gallimore.
STEM Recruitment Solutions Ltd operates as a recruitment business in this instance and endeavour to reply to all application when possible.