Arc are hiring retail cashiers who are available for immediate starts!
Gain top hospitality experience and earn above minimum wage at exciting events in Scotland – no previous experience required!
Arc are always recruiting enthusiastic and reliable team members for casual work! With a busy season a head, come join our amazing team of staff and represent us at prestigious events that suit you!
You should be confident with the Challenge 25 policy,
Due to the nature of the shifts you MUST be OVER 18 to apply.
- Kiosk Assistants/Cashiers
- Bar work – cocktail bar staff, pourers etc.
- Managers/Supervisor/Team Leaders
- Till Cashiers
- Catering Assistants
Why choose Arc?
- Using our app, you are one click away from working at some of the UK’s most iconic venues!
- We offer shifts at: SPL Football Grounds, Music Venues, Restaurants, Bars, Universities, Festivals, Hospitals, VIP Events, Corporate Parties, Horse Racing Events and so many more!
- Arc is great for flexible work! You can pick and choose your own hours and job roles and work around your studies or other commitments!
- Arc Hospitality supports hard work and by showing the right characteristics and drive you will have the opportunity to rise to Team Leading, Supervising and Managing positions. Pay is competitive and rates may change across venues and positions.
Competitive rates of pay ranging from –
16- 20: £8.50 + Hol Pay, TOTAL: £9.53
21- 22: £10.23 + Hol Pay, TOTAL: £11.57
23+: £10.47 + Hol Pay, TOTAL: £11.73
Qualities we expect from you!
- Eager to work and a positive attitude
- Good team-working skills
- Reliable and committed to any given role
- Well presented and punctual
- Excellent communication and good command of the English language
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Hospitality experience is preferred but not a requirement! A can-do attitude is much more important to us
Benefits of Working with Arc:
- Flexibility – no minimum or maximum commitment on shifts.
- 24/7 – we offer shifts starting around the clock and we are open 24 hours a day if you need to speak to us.
- Team Member of the Month Scheme – £50 prize and £50 given to a charity of your choice!
- Build your CV – Gain great work experience and learn new skills/roles.
- Locations nationwide – we staff events all over the UK.
- Book your shifts online – make use of our app which includes a live chat that gives access to our 24/7 team.
- Living Wage recognized service provider.
- Refer a Friend Scheme
If successful, you will be joining a team of some of the very best front of house staff across the country with an exclusive backstage look at some of the most exciting and prestigious venues.
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ to begin your application!
Arc Hospitality Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency known for supplying the country’s top sporting, leisure and heritage sites with premium quality seasonal and temporary staffing solutions. In addition to the above roles, further employment opportunities may be available throughout the UK. Please note we pursue a merit-based recruitment strategy. Due to the high volume of 5 we receive only those shortlisted for roles will be contacted.
Arc Hospitality Recruitment Ltd are a proud Equal Opportunities employer, and do not discriminate against any candidate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To find out more about Arc, visit .