Air Conditioning Manager Glasgow Full Time £50,000.00 per year
Are you ready to take the lead in transforming the air conditioning industry?
G2AC Ltd, an established and thriving firm in Glasgow, is on the lookout for a dynamic and experienced individual to join our team as an Air Conditioning Manager.
With nearly a decade of excellence in providing top-notch commercial and domestic air conditioning services, we are expanding, and we want you to be a key player in our exciting journey!
Are you the right person for the job?
To thrive in this role, you’ll need:
- Accredited apprenticeship completion
- 8-10 years of working experience in a commercial environment
- F-Gas 2079 registration
- Proficiency in all aspects of air conditioning servicing and maintenance
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good computer literacy
- The ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Excellent customer care and communication skills
- A full UK driver’s licence
What will your role look like?
As our Air Conditioning Manager, you’ll be at the forefront of service delivery, leading a team of dedicated professionals. Your responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment and management of our talented staff
- Serving as a motivational leader, inspiring teams for optimal performance
- Installation and maintenance of various air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment
- Making logical and well-thought-out decisions
- Upholding a strong understanding of Health and Safety practices
- Effective communication with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Conducting reactive calls, repairs, and fault identification
- Providing comprehensive site maintenance reports
- Providing full site visits, quotations, Job planning and System Commissioning
- Offering support and guidance to apprentices
What can you expect in return?
When you join G2AC, you become part of a vibrant and growing team that values your development and success. Here’s what we offer:
- Competitive salaries that reflect your talent
- Ongoing training and personal development opportunities
- Expenses float and accommodation coverage for outlying areas
- Fleet of company-branded vans (Yes, you get a brand-new van!)
- Branded workwear for that professional touch
- 28 days of annual leave to relax and unwind
- Pension scheme with auto-enrolment
- An ‘open door’ policy – everyone is treated equally and fairly
- Regular team-building activities to foster a positive work culture
- Abundant opportunities for career progression within the organisation
At G2AC, we believe in investing in our people, and we want you to be a part of our success story Click APPLY now!
Your data will be handled in line with GDPR.