We are currently seeking talented and compassionate Registered General Nurses (RGNs). As a Leading Healthcare Agency, Randstad RGN’s will have the opportunity to work in diverse health-care settings, with an option of contractual work to shift work. We want to work with you to enhance your professional experience, and provide outstanding care to patients. We work with varying settings from Prisons, Rehabilitation units, Theatre, Surgical & Medical and many more, so whatever you are looking for we have!
At Randstad we understand that life can be demanding, which is why we offer a work pattern that suits your needs. You can choose from as little as 1 shift per week to full-time contracts with a variation of shift patterns. Our shift times cater to various schedules, with day shifts running from 08:00 to 20:00 and night shifts from 20:00 to 08:00 aswell as shorter shifts doing 12:00 – 20:00 or 14:00 – 20:00!
Competitive and Clear Pay Rates
- Monday to Friday Day Shift: £31.10 per hour
- Saturday Day Shift: £40.43 per hour
- Sunday Day and Night Shift: £49.75 per hour
- Monday to Saturday Night Shift: £40.43 per hour
- Provide exceptional nursing care with empathy and expertise
- Administer medications and treatments
- Monitor patient vital signs and health status
- Maintain accurate patient records
- Ensure patient comfort and safety
- Educate patients and their families on health and wellness
- NMC registration
- A minimum of 12 months post qualified work experience
- Strong clinical skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Effective teamwork and the ability to work independently
What we offer:
- Support team available 24/7, 365 days a year
- £100 Voucher once you complete 36 hours of work!
- Weekly and reliable payroll
- Clear and reliable pay rates
- Professional development opportunities and courses
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme of £300 Per Person!
If you are enthusiastic, dedicated, and committed to providing outstanding support, we would love to hear from you and please contact me at or call
We have a variety of RGN (Registered General Nurse) jobs in Scotland, so if you are looking for work outside of the above location please submit your CV and a member of our Specialised Agency Nurse Recruitment Team will get in touch to discuss the opportunities we have.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.