Are you looking to kick start your career in business and administration?
A housing association in Scotland are looking for 2 keen and enthusiastic individuals to join their team and complete an SCQF level 6 qualification in Business and Administration. The successful candidates will work across different areas of the business to be given a good insight into the work the housing association do and to further develop new skills.
The housing association are award winning and have a great working ethos.
What will I be doing?
The successful candidates will spend time working in different 4 key areas of the business which include: administration support, ICT, development services and finance. In these areas you will learn to:
- Provide support to the finance team by processing cheque requests and working with sales ledgers and purchase ledger
- Deliver excellent customer service while providing reception cover
- How to take minutes for meetings
- Become an expert in using out ICT Asset register to process leavers/new starts and implement system upgrades/changes
- Manage administration for New Build Projects such as collating handover packs, dealing with defect queries
- Enhance your communication, administration and time management skills
What do I need to be successful?
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Good work ethic
- A positive attitude
- Computer literate
- Early finish on a Friday (09:00 – 16:30)
- Chance to work across different departments, getting exposure to all of the different administration areas of the business
- Opportunity for a full-time position upon completion of the apprenticeship
£13,500 per annum
35 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 9am – 5pm, Friday 9am – 4.30pm
90% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!